2021 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environment and Bioengineering (ICEEB 2021) will be held on June 25-27, 2021 in Kunming, China. ICEEB 2021 provides an enabling platform for innovative academics, engineers and industrial experts in the field of Energy, Environment and Bioengineering to exchange new ideas and present research results. This conference also promotes the establishing of business or research relations among global partners for future collaboration. We hope that this conference could make significant contribution to the update of knowledge about these latest scientific field.
We sincerely invite you to participate in ICEEB 2021 and look forward to seeing you in Kunming!
All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers of ICEEB 2021 will be published on E3S Web of Conferences (ISSN:2267-1242) and submitted to EI Compendex, SCOPUS for indexing.
EI Template Download： click
Manuscripts can be submitted online through ＞＞【AIScholar】＜＜. Please register before submission.
Papers can also be submitted to SCI journals.
|Journal of Water Reuse and Desalination||ISSN： 2220-1319||IF= 2|
|Journal of Water and Climate Change||ISSN：2040-2244||IF= 1.254|
|Environmental Technology & Innovation||ISSN：2352-1864||IF= 3.356|
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceedings.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
C. English Template (Download)
*All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length.
(authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 4 pages)
D. Submission Methods
* Please send the full paper to ＞＞【AIScholar】＜＜
1) Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
1) Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
3) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.